Protect data. Move to the cloud. Digitize your business. Cut costs. Be agile.
These are just a few of the broad-sweeping mandates facing IT leaders everywhere as we move forward into this wobbly post-lockdown economy. IT execs depend on their infrastructure teams to build and optimize the foundation to keep employees productive and customers returning. Storage is an intrinsic part of this foundation.
At Komprise, we are helping customers around the world manage data, not just storage, so that they can save money, protect the user experience and ultimately liberate and monetize the petabytes of unstructured data collected and stored across different technologies in the average enterprise organization.
The year 2021 has been a busy and successful one for us so far, and we owe it to our partners and forward-looking customers to these core achievements mid-year. [Read the Press Release] Compared with first half of 2020, Komprise realized:
- 97% revenue growth,
- 190% growth of new customers and
- 200% growth in average deal size.
Komprise develops intelligent data management software for file and object data. Our analytics-first approach means you can understand your data – what file types are stored where and usage patterns – and then can create policies to automatically migrate or tier data to the optimal storage technology or cloud data storage. Komprise enables IT organization to save 70% on enterprise storage, backup, and cloud costs.
Komprise 2021 highlights so far include:
Intelligent Data Management Platform Innovation
- Komprise announced expanded support for cloud NAS. Customers can now migrate data to and from Amazon EFS, Amazon FSx for Windows File Server and Azure Files.
- Komprise was awarded a patent that extends the capabilities of the Transparent Move Technology (patented in 2019) to enable asynchronous restoration of files from delayed recall storage such as tape. This patent was a joint application with partner Spectra Logic, a leading provider of tape and secondary storage.
- Komprise announced new capabilities for global data management with multisite controls, giving IT directors a single consolidated view across multiple Komprise-managed sites while enabling local execution to meet site-specific policies and needs.
Enterprise Customer and Channel Growth
- Komprise accelerated its pace of new customer acquisition by 190% in 2021 as enterprise IT organizations emerge from the global pandemic with new mandates and conservative budgets. Komprise added customers across several verticals, with highest adoption in the public sector, higher education, financial services and healthcare.
- Komprise had 233 new graduates from the Komprise Technical Professional training program in the first half of 2021, representing students from 29 unique partners and from 30 unique customers and prospects.
Expanded Alliances and Industry Recognition
- Komprise inked a partnership with Fortune 500 IT distributor TechData, allowing the company to sell Komprise Intelligent Data Management to customers in Europe.
- Komprise and existing reseller partner Pure announced that Komprise Asynchronous Replication would deliver reliable data replication for Pure FlashArray™ file customers.
- Komprise and Nutanix announced a partnership where Komprise supports file data migrations and data tiering to and from Nutanix.
- Komprise President and COO Krishna Subramanian was honored as a Top Woman of Influence in Silicon Valley, by the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- Komprise announces support for AWS for Health Initiative, a new program featuring services and solutions from AWS and AWS Partners, built specifically for healthcare, biopharma, and genomics customers.
- Komprise added two executives in EMEA in 2021: Martin Gibbons joined as Channel Director, EMEA, while Ben Conneely joined Komprise in January 2021 as Regional Sales Director for the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe and was promoted to VP of EMEA in April.
“Customers are adopting Komprise because we not only find and move the right data to the cloud, but we tier data without users and applications noticing any change and without locking data in the cloud in a proprietary format.” — Kumar Goswami, CEO of Komprise