Today, Pure Storage announced key updates to its Purity software for FlashBlade® and FlashArray™. FlashArray is the leading unified block and file storage platform for mission-critical applications and secondary workloads and today we announced that Pure will partner with Komprise to provide Komprise Asynchronous Replication to deliver reliable data replication for Pure FlashArray™ file customers.
Pure Storage already resells Komprise Elastic Data Migration to enable unstructured data migrations at scale into Pure FlashBlade and FlashArray environments. The expanded strategic partnership adds data replication capabilities to the company’s existing reseller offerings.
Flexibility, simplicity and performance are the cornerstones of Pure’s technology. Together with Komprise, innovating in robust file replication will extend our market leadership in unified enterprise storage.
Shawn Hansen, FlashArray General Manager, Pure Storage
Komprise Asynchronous Replication for FlashArray Files provides a safe, consistent recovery point for disaster recovery scenarios. Key capabilities include:
- Granular Data Replication: Since file data sets can be very large, customers can choose whether to replicate entire shares or specific managed directories. Replications can also be scheduled to fit customer needs.
- Streamlined Management: Manage multiple FlashArray replications with a single intuitive console. Automate enterprise-scale replications using APIs.
- Increased Availability: Minimize data loss with a consistent replication copy always available. Replicate to another FlashArray with speed and agility.
Learn More About Asynchronous Data Replication for Pure FlashArray™
On Wednesday, March 10, at 9am PST / 12pm EST/ 5pm GMT our alliances and product management teams will be hosting a joint webinar focusing on how you can:
- Increase availability and minimize data loss by having a consistent replication copy always available
- Replicate entire shares or specific managed directories and schedule them to fit your organization’s needs
- Manage for all your Pure FlashArray replications from a single intuitive console, and automate enterprise-scale replications using APIs
In the meantime, be sure to download the Solution Sheet to learn more and find out more about Komprise for Pure Storage here.
Later this week Paul Chen, Director of Product Management at Komprise, go into more details on the new Asynchronous Data Replication for Pure FlashArray™ file customers.