The State of Unstructured Data Management 2023
Getting Data Governance Right is a Top AI Priority
The third annual survey finds that IT and business leaders are largely allowing employee use of generative AI but the majority (66%) are most concerned about the data governance risks from AI, including privacy, security and the lack of data source transparency in vendor solutions.
This report summarizes the responses of 300 global enterprise storage IT directors, VPs and C-level executives at decision makers at companies with more than 1,000 employees in the United States and in the UK.
UNSTRUCTURED DATA MANAGEMENT REPORT COVERAGE
Unstructured data management highlights:
- Top data storage priority: Preparing for AI
- 66% say data governance is a top GenAI concern
- 32% manage more than 10PB of data
- 85% say non-IT users should help manage their data
- 73% spend 30% plus of their IT budget on data storage
Download the report today to understand the primary unstructured data management challenges and opportunities to deliver greater cost savings and data value. Also read the paper: Unstructured Data Management in the Age of AI.