Smart File Data Migration for Azure
File and objects data’s time for the cloud has come, but the wrong move can cost you millions.
Migrating on-premises applications such as file workloads, high-performance computing (HPC) and analytics requires identifying and migrating tens of terabytes to several petabytes of file data stored on NAS appliances and other on- premises storage to the right tier of Azure Files, Azure NetApp Files and Azure Blob Storage.
This paper introduces the benefits of a Smart Data Migration strategy for file workloads to reliable, scalable, and secure cloud storage services on Azure. Together, Komprise and Azure enable your organization to:
- Understand your NAS & object data usage and growth.
- Estimate the ROI of Azure in your environment.
- Migrate smarter to Azure File and Azure NetApp Files.
- Easily integrate ongoing data lifecycle management.
- Access moved data as files without stubs or agents.
- Reduce complexity and scale on-demand.
- Deliver native data access in the cloud without lock-in.
Download White Paper
Learn more about Azure File Migration
“We are excited to work with Komprise on delivering a valuable service so that our customers can more easily and reliably move file data from expensive on-premises NAS devices to the cloud native storage services on Azure.”
Azure File Migration Customer Feedback
“Komprise made our data migration to the cloud as seamless as possible. While researching ways to move large amounts of data, we were confronted time and time again with limitations that made us believe the migration would never happen. Komprise was a sigh of relief for our entire team.”
Molecular Pathology Lab Network, Inc