TechKrunch: Data Migration or Data Tiering/Archiving
Faster Recovery: File Replication for Pure FlashArray with Komprise
If your disaster recovery plan for unstructured data doesn’t offer fast recovery, your phone could be buzzing with complaints for hours. Recovering data from backups can be much slower than your users can tolerate. That’s why data replication, not backup, is the strategy you need for business continuity.
Attend this live demo webinar with Pure Storage and Komprise to learn how you can:
- Increase availability and minimize data loss by having a consistent replication copy always available
- Replicate entire shares or specific managed directories and schedule them to fit your organization’s needs
- Manage for all your Pure FlashArray replications from a single intuitive console, and automate enterprise-scale replications using APIs
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 9am PST / 12pm EST/ 5pm GMT
- Paul Chen, Director Product Management, Komprise
- Alan Driscoll, Sr. Product Manager, Pure Storage
- Dominque Garcia, Director of Alliances, Komprise
Cloud Field Day 10
Cloud Field Day focuses on the impact of cloud on enterprise IT. Cloud Field Day brings together the best independent thought leaders in enterprise cloud to discuss pressing issues and technology advancements with key companies in the space.
Komprise and AWS: Driving Intelligent Data Management in Health and Life Sciences
According to Gartner, enterprise IT today doesn’t have a data storage problem, it has a data management problem.
Unstructured data is growing fast, data center space is limited – how do you manage explosive data growth within tight budgets?
On February 10th at 12pm ET / 9am PST industry experts from Komprise and AWS will be discussing the most common unstructured data management challenges and demonstrating ways to analyze, move and manage file and object data at any scale.
Learn how Komprise and AWS are helping top Health and Life Sciences companies:
- Analyze data across their NAS, file and object storage to plan their AWS strategy
- Save 50%+ on their storage budgets year over year
- Transparently archive cold data to AWS without any disruption to end users or applications
- Migrate data quickly and reliably to AWS storage options like S3, EFS, FSX, Outposts and more
- Prevent disruption to end users, applications, or the data itself
You’ll also hear best practices relevant to the Health and Life Sciences industry as we review customer journeys migrating from on-prem NAS to AWS and cold data cost savings with Komprise.
- Anthony Fiore, Sr. Technical Account Manager, AWS
- Krishna Subramanian, President and COO, Komprise
- Darren Cunningham, VP Marketing, Komprise
Who Should Attend?
- Storage administrators
- Cloud architects
- IT infrastructure and operations leaders
TechKrunch: Transparent Tiering for Microsoft Azure Files and Azure BLOB
Learn how and watch a demonstration of how Komprise uses Transparent Move Technology (TMT) to tier cold data to Microsoft Azure Files and Microsoft Azure BLOB.
In this interactive session you’ll see a demo of:
- Komprise archiving cold data to Azure Files
- Archive archiving data to Azure Blob
AWS & Komprise: Efficiently Manage Your Hybrid Cloud Data Strategy
Keep changing your mind about how to leverage the cloud? Not sure what your cloud strategy should be? Archive cold data to the cloud? Are slow cloud migrations hindering decisions? You know cloud is very important as your data continues to double each year but you need flexibility as your business evolves. It’s not enough to just copy data to the cloud. You need to preserve full file-based access to data in Amazon S3, while being able to easily manage to avoid data sprawl.…
It’s all possible with AWS and Komprise Intelligent Data Management.
- Analyze data across your NAS, file and object storage to plan your AWS strategy
- Migrate data quickly and reliably to AWS
- Manage data across on-prem and AWS Storage
- Identify cold data and archive it to Amazon S3
- Optimize your cloud implementation by tiering from Cloud NAS to Amazon S3
- Easily access moved data as files and objects on AWS
- Cut over 70% of costs
Register below to watch a live demo.
Cut Public Cloud Costs by 40% with Komprise Intelligent Data Management
85% of enterprises are now using public clouds, but as cloud usage grows, it becomes more critical to understand cloud data usage, to optimize costs, and to manage public cloud data.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How you can understand data usage and costs across all your cloud accounts and buckets
- How you can manage cloud data lifecycle efficiently to cut costs
- The difference between a cloud data management solution and general cloud management tools
- Live demo of Komprise on AWS
- How other companies save 40%+ of monthly cloud storage costs
Take Control of Your Data and Your Budget
Move the right data to the cloud and replace additional, expensive NAS investments. Join this webinar to learn how ComSource can provide you with ORock’s high-performing, government-grade cloud object storage combined with an analytics-driven cloud data management solution by Komprise. ORock and Komprise make it easy to analyze storage usage across your NAS and clouds and transparently archive, migrate, and replicate to ORock for 80%+ savings!
Komprise and NetApp: More Cloud. Less Cost.
Join the team of experts from Komprise for an interactive overview and demonstration of our analytics-first data management solution for NetApp. Get to the cloud faster and smarter with Komprise.
That’s where Komprise comes in. We work with NetApp customers to help them seamlessly migrate, archive, replicate and shrink backup costs.
With Komprise you’ll quickly understand the ROI of NetApp.
• Get a single view of how NAS data is growing, being used, and what data is hot or cold.
• Access data from NetApp StorageGRID or NAS with zero lock-in.
• Migrate to Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) and Azure NetApp Files 27x faster.