Komprise Deep Analytics Actions Interview with Mohit Dhawan
In this interview, Polly Traylor, Director of Communications at Komprise, discusses Komprise Deep Analytics Actions with Mohit Dhawan, SVP of Engineering and Cloud Operations.
Komprise Deep Analytics delivers granular, flexible search and indexes data in-place across file, object and cloud data storage to build a comprehensive Global File Index spanning petabytes of unstructured data. Komprise Deep Analytics Actions leverages these virtual datasets for systematic, policy-driven data management actions, delivering the following benefits:
- Users only move the data they need, with the ability to create queries on countless file attributes and tags
- Eliminates the manual effort of finding custom data sets and moving them separately from different storage silos since Komprise can create a virtual data set based on the query and systematically and continuously move data from multiple file and object silos to the target location.
- Improves IT and business collaboration around data, as data owners/users can participate in data tiering decision-making by tagging files and creating their own queries from any combination of tags and metadata.
- Learn More about Komprise Deep Analytics
- Watch a Deep Analytics Actions Demonstration
- Read the Deep Analytics Actions Press Release