Komprise continues to experience strong growth and customer retention as enterprise unstructured data management demands expand with the need for cloud cost optimization and preparing for AI.
Campbell, CA, November 8, 2023 — Komprise, the leader in analytics-driven unstructured data management and mobility, today announced its inclusion on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America, now in its 29th year. Komprise grew 212% during the three-year period from 2019 to 2022.
Komprise helps enterprise IT organizations save and make money on unstructured data, delivering analysis on data in storage and rich data lifecycle management capabilities including data tiering and archiving, data migration and policy-driven automated workflows. The Komprise Intelligent Data Management platform saves customers an average of 70% on data storage and backup costs by delivering full insights into file and object data across hybrid silos with the Komprise Global File Index, so that IT can always have the right unstructured data in the right place at the right time. Komprise Deep Analytics and Smart Data Workflows drastically cuts the time needed to prepare and move unstructured data to analytics, AI and other cloud services while delivering capabilities for AI governance.
Komprise highlights of 2023 include:
- Announced a $37 million infusion of growth capital and strong results from 2022 during which the company doubled subscription revenues for a third consecutive year and achieved industry-leading net dollar retention (NDR) of 120%.
- Announced Komprise Analysis, a new standalone subscription for customers who want insights but are not yet ready to move data.
- Introduced Komprise Intelligent Data Tiering for Azure, the only Microsoft Azure Marketplace solution that gives customers access to file analysis and tiering to and within Azure.
- Announced new data governance and departmental self-service capabilities.
- Released the results of the third annual survey on unstructured data management, highlighting enterprise IT focus on cloud cost optimization, AI data governance and self-service data management.
- Released latest version of Komprise Intelligent Data Management, which includes Storage Insights, a new console combining storage-centric and data-centric metrics,
- Unveiled updates to Komprise Elastic Data Migration, supporting new use cases for IoT and data center and cloud consolidations.
- Komprise achieved several new industry awards/honors so far this year: https://www.komprise.com/about-us/recognition/
“We are thrilled to be recognized for the second year in a row on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500,” said Kumar Goswami, cofounder and CEO of Komprise. “Enterprise IT organizations are dealing with the perfect storm of massive data growth, the need to optimize data storage costs and the realization that there is untapped potential from unstructured data through AI and ML. At Komprise, our goal is to help our customers bring structure to unstructured data and deliver maximum cost savings and value.”
“Each year we look forward to reviewing the progress and innovations of our Technology Fast 500 winners. This year is especially celebratory as we expand the number of winners to better represent just how many companies are developing new ideas to progress our society and the world, especially during a slow economy,” said Paul Silverglate, vice chair, Deloitte LLP and U.S. technology sector leader. “While software and services and life sciences continue to dominate the top 10, we are encouraged to see other categories making their mark. Congratulations to all the winners who show us how creativity, hard work and perseverance can lead to success.”
About the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
Now in its 29th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies — both public and private — in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2019 to 2022.
Komprise is a provider of unstructured data management and mobility software that frees enterprises to easily analyze, mobilize, and monetize the right file and object data across clouds without shackling data to any vendor. With Komprise Intelligent Data Management, you can cut 70% of enterprise storage, backup and cloud costs while making data easily available to cloud-based data lakes, analytics and AI/ML tools.
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired brands, including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500® and more than 8,500 U.S.-based private companies. At Deloitte, we strive to live our purpose of making an impact that matters by creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. We leverage our unique blend of business acumen, command of technology, and strategic technology alliances to advise our clients across industries as they build their future. Deloitte is proud to be part of the largest global professional services network serving our clients in the markets that are most important to them. Bringing more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 457,000 people worldwide connect for impact at www.deloitte.com.