About the Front End UI Engineer position:
We are developing a new way of analyzing, visualizing and operating on data at massive scale. This includes the creation of a brand new user interface to make complex operations elegantly simple and intuitive. It is being developed using React JS and D3 and other latest technologies. You will get a chance to start from scratch without the baggage of an existing product.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architect, design and develop Web UI for enterprise product using REACT JS
- Analyze the performance of layers in frontend and engineer designs/code to solve them
- Implement a simple-to-use user interface for a complex product, apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
- Participate in design and code review
- 8+ years of experience as a Front End Software Engineer
- Expert in React JS
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Track record in large-scale system software development
- Bachelors or higher in computer science or equivalent degree
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills for Web based applications
- Strong ability to research new framework and libraries to improve the application design
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills
- Some end-to-end system design experience
- Awareness of performance, web security, and cross-browser compatibility issues
While applying, please attach your portfolio with sample designs, user workflows, sketches or wireframes of enterprise B2B applications created by you.
Komprise is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the company
Komprise is transforming the $48B+ data management industry by enabling businesses with a smarter way to manage their data. With data more than doubling each year and IT budgets remaining flat, storage concerns keep growing. Visibility of the data is the first step in transforming data management and Komprise has the only solution that provides visibility, transparent move technology™, and access to their data regardless of storage infrastructure. Data is the new oil, but only if companies can unlock its potential, and that’s where Komprise comes in. The three founders of Komprise have worked together for over 20 years after meeting at the University of Illinois. Kumar Goswami, Krishna Subramanian and Mike Peercy have taken two companies to a positive exit and started this company with a mission; a mission to change how the world manages data.
This is a full-time position is out of our Bangalore, India office.