Why choose Komprise for Director, Product Marketing
Our mission is to change how the world manages their data. This position is instrumental is making this mission a reality and the perfect candidate wants to create the story that accelerated Komprise’s mission. Marketing’s goal is to turn Komprise from a noun to a verb and this can only be done if the marketing team is ensuring the world knows Komprise. The candidate wants to be part of a marketing team who accelerates Komprise to unprecedented revenue growth and be part of “Data Management” history.
- Understand the customer and develop crisp, differentiated messaging
- Be a subject matter expert for Komprise’s solution
- Develop and execute on measurable go-to-marketing plans
- Create stellar content that support the sales process
- Launch solutions with impact and on time
- Create enablement content and enable our field and partners
- Partner with cloud providers to drive demand, revenues and adoption
- Create content to drive impactful demand generation campaigns
- Develop competitive positioning
- Evangelize our solutions through social media, analyst and public relations programs and at corporate and third-party events
- BS or MS in computer science, business or similar field.
- 5 years minimum working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to make informed decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You have a penchant for developing simple products that look and feel appealing
- You have launched multiple successful products and features
- You have worked on SaaS products
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Komprise is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the company
Komprise is transforming the $38B+ data management industry by enabling businesses with a smarter way to manage their data. With data more than doubling each year and IT budgets remaining flat, storage concerns keep growing. Visibility of the data is the first step in transforming data management and Komprise has the only solution that provides visibility, transparent move technology, and access to their data regardless of storage infrastructure. Data is the new oil, but only if companies can unlock its potential, and that’s where Komprise comes to play. The three founders have worked together for over 20 years after meeting at the University of Illinois. Kumar Goswami, Krishna Subramanian and Mike Peercy have taken two companies to a positive exit and started this company with a mission; a mission to change how the world manages data.
This position is based in our Silicon Valley headquarter located in Campbell, CA.