Komprise and NetApp: More Cloud. Less Cost.
Join the team of experts from Komprise for an interactive overview and demonstration of our analytics-first data management solution for NetApp. Get to the cloud faster and smarter with Komprise.
That’s where Komprise comes in. We work with NetApp customers to help them seamlessly migrate, archive, replicate and shrink backup costs.
With Komprise you’ll quickly understand the ROI of NetApp.
• Get a single view of how NAS data is growing, being used, and what data is hot or cold.
• Access data from NetApp StorageGRID or NAS with zero lock-in.
• Migrate to Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) and Azure NetApp Files 27x faster.
Accelerate Cloud Data Migrations to Azure with Komprise
Simplify your NAS migrations to Azure with Komprise. You no longer have to struggle with migrating file data to Azure – no more guesswork, no more late nights battling with error prone, slow tools, no more sunk migration costs. In this webinar, we will show you how Komprise makes data migrations to Azure simple, reliable, fast, and cost-effective. And, how you get ongoing analytics and data management to optimize your Azure costs.
You will learn:
- How to plan your Azure migration before you move data
- Live demo of migrating NAS data to Azure Files and Azure NetApp Files
- Komprise Elastic Data Migration architecture
- Why Komprise is 27 times faster than other solutions
- How to manage data lifecycle on Azure across Azure Files and Azure Blob
TechKrunch: How to access archived data in the cloud
This interactive TechKrunch session revolves around the topic of archiving data in the cloud. It’s a complicated affair and we’re going to talk about a few things you should know, like how to have native S3 access to archived file data and the different data access options.
But we expect you’ll have plenty of questions on this topic, so our systems engineers are ready and looking forward to giving detailed As to your Qs, so come curious.
NetApp Insight 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Join us at NetApp Insight 2020 – a free digital event you can attend from the comfort of your own home!
It gets better… visit our virtual booth at the show and enter our raffle for your chance to win Oculus’s most advanced all-in-one VR system!
TechKrunch: How to find hot data for migrations
Join us for an interactive TechKrunch session on the topic of migrating hot data. Wondering how to know what data to migrate to an all-flash environment? And once you do, how can it be done in a way that’s not so time-consumingly painful?
But that’s just for starters, because this session is really about opening it up to your questions. Our systems engineers are looking forward to fielding your Qs with some in-depth As—and a side-story or two—so be ready to fire away.
How to Cut Spiraling NAS Costs: IBM & Komprise – Data Management for the new era
In these unprecedented times, one thing is certain: the continued growth of NAS data and the rising costs to manage it. The key to cutting costs is understanding your data across your storage silos to make the right decisions. With an analytics-driven approach to data management, you can move your cold data to less expensive storage, which significantly lowers the cost of both storage, back-up, and DR replication.
See how customers are saving over 70% with IBM and Komprise! During a live demo, we’ll show you a new way to manage your data and save.
- Analyze: Understand data across your storage silos before making decisions
- Optimize: Transparently archive cold data seamlessly to IBM Cos
- Data Migration: migrate data quickly and reliably
- Bridge Big Data projects: build data lakes across all storage
- Cyber resiliency: create low cost, air-gap copy and protect it on IBM Cos
- Access Data Anywhere: Access archived data directly—no middleman or rehydration
Know your data to make the right moves. Free Data Assessment.
DATA Conference 2020 – Neuss
TechKrunch: Using Data Analytics & Modeling
8:00am - 8:20am
Join us for an interactive TechKrunch session on the topics of data analytics and data modeling. We’ll talk about how to find how much cold data you have and talk about how peers are finding different types of cold data. It’s the first step in offloading your expensive NAS, and it’s easier than you think.
But that’s just a quick kick off, because this is really about opening it up to your questions. Our systems engineers are ready to give detailed As to your Qs, so be ready to fire away.