Komprise and AWS: How Regeneron Leverages Smarter, Faster Unstructured Data Management
According to Gartner, enterprise IT today doesn’t have a data storage problem, it has a data management problem.
Unstructured data is growing fast, data center space is limited – how do you manage explosive data growth within tight budgets?
On February 10th at 12pm ET / 9am PST industry experts from Komprise, AWS and Regeneron will be discussing the most common unstructured data management challenges and demonstrating ways to analyze, move and manage file and object data at any scale.
Learn from Regeneron how Komprise and AWS are helping top Health and Life Sciences companies:
- Analyze data across their NAS, file and object storage to plan their AWS strategy
- Save 50%+ on their storage budgets year over year
- Transparently archive cold data to AWS without any disruption to end users or applications
- Migrate data quickly and reliably to AWS storage options like S3, EFS, FSX, Outposts and more
- Prevent disruption to end users, applications, or the data itself
You’ll also hear best practices from Regeneron as they share their journey from on-prem NAS to AWS and cold data cost savings with Komprise.
- Rafal Daniewski, Data Center Engineer at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Anthony Fiore, Sr. Technical Account Manager, AWS
- Krishna Subramanian, President and COO, Komprise
Who Should Attend?
- Storage administrators
- Cloud architects
- IT infrastructure and operations leaders